Tuesday, December 9, 2008

vacation!!!!!

huh!! it was such a long time since i last post my entry here....sorry guyz....i'd been soooo terribly busy with my final sem 3, unending assignments and stuffs....but now im having my.......

HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA......this is the time i waited for so long.....i got back to my sis' house last friday....and cant wait no longer, on saturday i went out with my friend at PAVILLION....i had a great time there....miss those moments so much....and today is TUESDAY, 9 DEC 2008, Im bout to leave tonite...to.........
BEIJING...!!!!!
hehe....dah 13 years x holiday to oversea....i'll be going with my whole family for a week...my flight tonite is at 1230am....and i'll be back to malaysia on next monday, 15 dec 09 at 330pm....im so excited to go there but at the same time definitely i'll miss my friend here....see you soon kay..... ;)
p/s : anyway, my blog just halfly editted...i wanna add sumthing to make it more relevant to the title...so,for the tyme being, don't laugh due to its kejambuan kay...heh..:P

2 comments:

  1. serius jambu aku xtipu.
    neway, have fun in beijing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa....
    nk gak ikut!!!!!
    cian dina tgl sorg...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete