Friday, October 17, 2008

will the economic meltdown affect me???

hurmmmm......somebody said to me yesterday that MARA was telling the KMB teachers to get the student prepared mentally to accept the worst case scenario that the students might not going abroad due to the economic downturn....altho this was just a rumours and might not be tru,but it sparks sumthing in my head...hurmmm..for me....i have thought bout this long time ago....it goes in n out in my head...let me put it like this....n i hope all my friends will also have the same thought as me....hurmmm...if our "rezeki" had been written by Allah saying that, Malaysia is the place best for us, well just accept it...reda with it k...coz He knows the best... :)....but if we were fated to eventually go abroad,no matter how bad is the economy, or no matter how bz we are with out T.O.K, EE, IA and stuffs, insyaAllah we will still be in the plane soon....=)...anyway, this is a note to mr. WAndoG, "wan, lu mmg pecah time TOK td!!!" hahahahahah..see u guys soon...!

2 comments:

  1. Pe...............CAH?
    pergh..kasar ni wan...maen fizikal..
    pe lg,,fire balik la..
    (aq bkn firestone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. warghhh!!!my heart is pumping very fast!

    ReplyDelete